What Are We Thankful For?! Â Some of the Top 10 Reasons For Living on St. John
10. Â Knowledge of what a ‘Dark & Stormy’ is
9. Â Pretzel Logic makes absolute sense
8. Â The sounds of domino tiles hitting the board
7. Â The feeling you get when the ferry pulls into Cruz Bay
6. Â The Coconut Connection’s ability to find ones dog, raise money for whatever worthwhile needs the community may have, and to offer friendship
5. Â Mongoose Junction’s annual “Evening in the Courtyard” tonight! Â A kick off to the holiday season
4. Â The most beautiful beaches in the world
3. Â Historical Ruins, historical stories, and present day residents that have formed St. John
2. Â Learning the Â nicety of greeting someone before you ask for something
1. Â Thanksgiving Regatta Weekend, two days of racing and two nights of partying Â with live music this weekend for the 30th Â annual Thanksgiving regatta of the Coral Bay Yacht Club, headquartered at Skinny Legs.
Take note of beautiful Liberty who sailed her last (but not final) Thanksgiving Regatta last year.